Gifts to New Life Center are eligible for tax credit!
When you make a financial contribution to New Life Center, you only have to part with your money for a little while. If you file income taxes in Arizona, your gift will reduce your tax liability or increase your refund- up to $400 if you file as an individual and up to $800 if you file as a couple. New Life Center’s agency code is 20559.
THERE ARE MANY WAYS FOR YOU TO SUPPORT NEW LIFE CENTER
The work at New Life Center is possible through the incredible community of volunteers supporting us each and every day. If you would like to join the volunteer team, see below or reach out to the Volunteer Services Manager, Karissa Pletta.
Current volunteer needs:
- Hope’s Closet Store Attendants (unlimited spots with high priority for Saturday Volunteers)
- Price Tag Volunteers (unlimited spots)
- Kitchen Support Volunteers (8 spots available)
- Advocate Support Volunteers (6 spots available)
- On-Call Special Event Volunteers (5 spots available)
- Complete an interview with the Volunteer Services Manager
- Complete requirements for the specific volunteer position. Depending on the role, there are certain background checks and clearances required.
*****Additionally, it is important to note that 16 hours of volunteering at Hope’s Closet are required to volunteer as a Kitchen Volunteer or Advocate Volunteer.
- All volunteer positions provide on-the-job training to equip volunteers with the skills and information necessary to perform specific assignments.
For more information, email the Volunteer Services Manager, and feel free to check back as new volunteer needs will be updated here.
DONATE IN-KIND GOODS
Thank you for thinking of New Life Center to receive your donation of new or gently used goods. Those escaping violence often arrive to New Life Center with nothing but the clothes they are wearing. With your support, New Life Center can provide critical essentials to ensure families’ basic needs are met while they are residing in our shelter.
New Life Center depends on donated in-kind goods, ranging from diapers to bedding, to support our families on their path to healing from trauma. Learn more about the most needed items and how you can donate.
Shop for needed items with ease using our Amazon Wish List.
Host a Donation Drive
You can help those in need by hosting a donation drive to collect essential goods for our families in shelter. By supplying our families with critically needed items, they can focus on the next step of their journey without worrying about the basics.
Download our Donation Drive flyer to learn how to host your own event.
Host a Fundraising Drive
Help those in shelter by hosting a donation drive to raise monetary support. By supporting New Life Center monetarily, we are able to have the flexibility to meet the unique and individualized needs of the residents at our shelter at any given moment.
Download our Monetary Donation Drive flyer to learn how to host your own event.
Make a gift from your future estate to support New Life Center. When you leave a planned gift to New Life Center, you are changing the lives of every survivor and child who walks through our doors.
You may include a charity as one of the beneficiaries of:
- Name a charity as a beneficiary under your will or trust
- Investment accounts
- Life insurance policies
- Retirement accounts
- Bank accounts
- Consider a structured gifting plan
- Instruct your IRA Custodian to send all, or a portion, of your annual Required Minimum Distribution directly to a charity, or charities, of your choice.
Consult with your Estate Planning professional to discuss incorporating a charitable gift as part of your overall Estate Plan.
For additional information or questions, please contact us at 623-932-4404
The information is not intended as Estate Planning, Tax, or Financial advice. Always discuss any anticipated financial decisions with a qualified professional.